It’s Day 2 here in Australia and unfortunately there’s not a lot to talk about today because I’ve been very, very sick. I caught a bad cold or flu and I’ve been holed up in my hotel apartment trying to recover, drinking water and taking Advil, and I’ve had a splitting headache for most of the day in addition to throwing up three times. I joked with my tour guides that I’m allergic to Australia, and together we went to go get something from the local pharmacy, but it turned out to be the wrong thing so we’ll have to return it later. That’s about all I have to say for the time being, but I’m hoping that I’ll feel better in the next few days so I can enjoy the weekend before class starts in earnest.